Colin Younger does his bit for Macmillan Cancer Support
On the 7th of November 2015 Colin Younger completed Brave The Shave to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support, so I asked him a few questions.
- How long have you had long hair?
All my adult life, at one stage it was down to my waist line.
- What inspired you to have all your hair shaved off?
I have lost my Dad, Grandad, Uncle recently to cancer, and I have other friends and family fighting it at the minute, and this was my way to, help them.
- Are you going to grow it back again?
Most definitely YES.
- How much have raised so far for Macmillan Cancer Support?
I have raised over £1400 and I am pledging a further 10% of the total money raised.
- Have you got anything else planned for the future?
No, not at the minute, I’m too old in the tooth to jump out of planes or walk for miles over big hills.
I’m sure we can all agree that the money Colin as raised for Macmillan Cancer Support is something to be proud of. It’s still not too late to donate, show your support and pledge as little or as much as you like at https://bravetheshave.org.uk/shavers/colin-younger/
A MASSIVE THANK YOU.